Pay-Less Siding is The Premier Source for Your Next Siding Installation Project
Is your home’s exterior showing its age? Are you worried about moisture, damaging insects or other outside elements that might be lurking just underneath the surface of your current exterior, causing visible damage and more you can’t see?
If your siding is old, deteriorating or is just screaming for a makeover, new HardiPlank® siding from Pay-Less Siding can restore that new-house look and provide superior protection for years to come. To avoid expensive home repairs down the road while dramatically improving your home’s look and value, call the best HardiPlank® siding contractor Houston has to offer.
Along with our top-quality work and service, we’re known for the fairest prices in the business including our famous $4995 entire-house installation of HardiPlank® lap siding.
Fine Print: Based on 1000 sq. ft. of exterior wall area only. Includes removal of old exterior siding, Tyvek™ Moisture Wrap, new window and door trim, plus 2 coats of Sherwin Williams Lifetime Paint, complete cleanup of trash and haul off (does not include soffit, fascia or ceiling areas.
We partner with James Hardie, maker of HardiPlank®, because it is the world leader in fiber cement siding and backerboard. Offering strength, beauty and durability, HardiPlank® is featured on the exteriors of 5.5 million homes and counting. In 2013, James Hardie siding earned the Good Housekeeping Seal from the Good Housekeeping Research Institute. That’s why we are committed to being the #1 HardiPlank® siding contractor Houston has come to know and trust for siding replacement.
For a free estimate, contact us today!
Call (832) 368-5703 email request
When Should You Think about Siding Replacement?
There are several signs to look for to determine if your siding is deteriorating and needs to be replaced. Consider these indicators to help you decide whether you need siding replacement.
Warning Signs to Look for
- Siding is cracked or peeling
- Siding is warped, uneven or buckling
- Signs or suspicion of termites
- Water stains/discoloration on the siding—or worse, on interior walls
- Signs or suspicion of dry rot
- Mold, fungus or mildew growth at the seams
If you determine your home siding needs replacing, Pay-Less Siding can help you decide what siding replacement options are best suited for your needs. We have a wide range of options to create exactly the look you want while providing ultimate protection for your home.
Why Choose Pay-Less?
- Excellent customer service
- 2011 recipient of the Gold Star Award from the Better Business Bureau
- Pay-Less has over 12 years on the Honor Roll of the Better Business Bureau
- Loyal and experienced workers
- Best solution guaranteed
- Continuous customer support from start to finish
- We go above and beyond for our clients
Don’t take our word for it! Here’s what home owners say about our siding installation services…
- Quality you can trust for less
- 100% commission-free products = no sales calls
- Save you money by working directly with the owner
- Any mess created will be cleaned prior to completion
Pay-Less Siding is a full-service, HardiPlank® siding contractor Houston area home owners trust as a company that’s specialized in siding replacement for over 14 years. We promise a smooth and hassle-free siding replacement experience with the best combination of people, products and professionalism. So see for yourself why thousands of satisfied home owners in Houston turn to Pay-Less Siding for their siding replacement needs.